Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Anonymous
N/A

cisco ip phone 7940 resets unexpectedly across wan

Currently working on a voice setup with 3 different customer location , site A / site B / site C ,phones at site A are registered to the CCM in site A ,phones at site B are again registered to their local CCM however the phones at site C are remotely registered to both CCMs in site A and site B , the problem with phones in site C is that they reregister/reset unexpectedly . We have end to end QOS deployed have absolutely no voice quality issues during voice conversations across WAN , dhcp timeout for phone in site C is configured to be 8 days however even if there is no data network outage the phones at site C gets reseted and we face this for both phones the ones registerd to site A and the ones registered to site B . we have 2 cisco asa firewall in the transit path between the sites wherein i have prioratized the voice bearer/control traffic in a single priority queue still no results. if i check the status message on the phone for last reboot it states TCP-timeout; do i have to mnaipulate the timeouts on the firewall or the CCM if any.

Please help!!

• IP Telephony
Views
Helpful
Replies