Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco office in a box setup

Hi, we have jsut installed Ciscos office in a box.

Kit includes Cat Express 500

2811 router

Cat 3560 4port switch.

BT have provided a BT ASDH NTE 4U/7A for the phone lines.

My first question is how do all of these connect together? Should there be an ethernet connection from the BT NTE TRIB1 to the router and a connection from the router to the Cat Express500?

Ive managed to log in to the Cat500 and can use Cisco Device Manager to see al the available ports. How do I connect to Cisco Call Manager?

Is there any walkthrough documents available.

Thanks in Advance

Chris

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Cisco office in a box setup

Chris,

I have a ttached a link to cisco.com that has the complete documentation including set up and sample configs for the Cisco Office in a Box. I hope this helps.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps5855/products_white_paper0900aecd80597159.shtml

We have just installed a

We have just installed a Cisco as5300 into a data centre and they have given us a cat5 line from an ASDH NTE 4U/7A and the as5300 wont take the signal from it. The very same as5300 is tried and tested on our ISDN30 line in our offices and works fine, but the ASDH NTE wont work when the cat5 from the ASDH NTE is connected to our as5300. It is accepting the connection and modems seem to communicate but data doesnt seem to be passed unlike when the as5300 is installed at our offices with the standard ISDN30 interface over copper.

Is there a setting we must change or should we be having the T1/PRI installed instead of the E1/PRI card?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content