cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SPA 122 Registration Failing

joshua.bolton
Level 1
Level 1

I have been trying to set up a Cisco SPA 122, but i am having a problem getting it to register.

I am able to contact the PBX via Telnet on the ATA device, and i can see the incoming connections on the PBX, but the registration is failing and the Line 1 registration status is showing as failed on the device. I tried configuring via the quick setup first, and had this problem, now i have configured via the Line 1 section making sure the codec etc. is correct but it is still failing

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SPA endpoints are supported in the SMB area of CSC, might want to try over there.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

as a complete VOIP noob, I have no idea about what you are talking. Do you mean I need to adjust my setting somewhere? I can not find any SPA endpoints? Where can I try the SMB area of CSC?

Would you mind trying to explain (like you would to your mother?)

I bought the Cisco SPA 112 and did everything that I had to according to the instructions (http://www.2talk.co.nz/supportview.html?doc=ciscospa122installguide) but the thing just will not register. I there anything I am doing wrong?

Lots of regards,

Map

I too have the very same issue registering with Huawei U1910 PBX. I am also trying for some solution.