Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO SPA232D

Fernando N.
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone

I purchased this Cisco SPA232D device to take advantage of more advantageous tariffs in some situations. Such as making international calls and national mobile (Portugal).

After several searches and tests I found a Dial Plan that I think works:

(112<:@gw0>|2xx.<:@gw0>|[7-8]xx.<:@gw0>|00xx.<:@gw1>|9,xxxxxxxxx.<:@gw1>)

The first 3 patterns are for the PSTN output connections:

Emergency line 112;

Calls to national landlines 2xx. ;

National calls for services lines [7-8] xx. ;

The last two patterns are redirected to my SIP server:

International calls 00xx. ; (I suppose it doesn't work)

Calls to national mobile phones 9, xxxxxxxxx. ;

In the last sequence I initially followed the same logic of international calls and calls to national landlines, but sequence 9xx. Does not work, returning an interrupted type tone signal. So 9, xxxxxxxxx. works fine. But 00xx. or 0, xxxxxxxxx. doesn't work.

The router I currently use is T echnicolor TG784n v3 from MEO Fiber.

Previously when using ADSL the router I used was SMC 7908 VoWBRA with a much simpler VoIP integration to configure the outputs for PSTN / SIP.

My question is whether this Dial plan is correct or whether there is another way to improve / simplify it.

Another question: Since I only use a SIP server, do I need to configure the 2 parameters Line 1 and DECT Line 1 ?

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SPA endpoints are covered in the SMB community, if you wish to post in Portuguese, I suggest you use the community dedicated for that language, on the grey bar on the top of the page, click Language and you can find the community.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you Jaime

I'll move this post to "Ajuda em Portugues.