Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco UCCX 9.0.2.10000-71 - Demo License Issues

Hello Cisco Support,

I have installed Cisco Unified Contact Express 9.0.2.10000-71 on a Cisco UCS C220 M3 Server and have used the demo license that comes with the ISO Image on the server. After install, I have used the Premium Demo License. I have integrated UCCX 9.0 with CUCM 8.6(2) SU2. 

I can say that everything worked fine until I wanted to test the Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD), Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CSD) and Cisco Agent IP Phone Service.

I am pretty much sure that the configuration on either the CUCM, UCCX is set up correctly but I might miss something.

When I tried to fire up the CAD or CSD, I am getting the following error message: "A licensing error has occurred. Please try again in five minutes. If the problem persists, please see your log files or System Administrator for details". then followed by License Server is down.

I have also setup Agent IP Phone Service on the CUCM and each time I select the Service on the IP Phone, an error stating that could not connect to the IP Phone Agent Service.

Below is the information for my setup:

admin:show uccx version 
 Active UCCX Version: 9.0.2.10000-71
 Inactive UCCX Version: NA

admin:show uccx license
Configured Licenses:

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium
IVR Port(s): 50
Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat(s): 25
High Availability : Enabled
Cisco Unified CCX Preview Outbound Dialer: Enabled
Cisco Unified CCX Quality Manager Seat(s): 25
Cisco Unified CCX Advanced Quality Manager Seat(s): 25
Cisco Unified CCX Workforce Manager Seat(s): 25
Cisco Unified CCX Compliance Recording Seat(s): 50
Cisco Unified CCX Maximum Agents: 400
Cisco Unified CCX Licensed Outbound IVR Port(s): 25
For dynamic content like the Inbound ports in use and Outbound ports available and in use please check using the Cisco Unified CCX Administration.

Command successful.

Could you please help me out figure out what could be the cause of me failing to log onto the CAD/CSD and also IP Phone Agent Service?

Warm regards,

JK.

4 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Hi JK,Please check this link

Hi JK,

Please check this link if it helps.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Agent_receives_a_licensing_error_message_when_attempting_to_start_Cisco_Agent_Desktop

regds,,

aman

Hello Aman,Thanks for the

Hello Aman,

Thanks for the link.

How do I go about turning off the the SYN Flood Detection Mode state in Option 2 on the UCCX Server.

• Option 2: Turn off SYN Flood detection mode. Risk: Leaves the server open to SYN Flood.

I have checked and my Windows XP SP3 computer where Cisco Agent Desktop is installed has Windows Firewall set to off at the moment.

Warm regards,

JK.

VIP Purple

Hi Johnny, can u try the

Hi Johnny,

can u try the command utils csa disable from ssh?

Regarding the Option 2, I won't be able to comment.

regds,

aman

I will run that command this

I will run that command this afternoon on my UCCX and send some feedback.

Thanks for your assistance so far :)

JK.

Views
Helpful
Replies