cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCM Upgrade log

tom.larson
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CUCM cluster with an active version of 6.1.4.2190-3 and an Inactive version of 6.1.2.1133-1.

Is there any way in CUCM to find out whenthe activer version, 6.14.2190-3 was applied (date / time stamp)?  Or what account was used to apply the upgrade?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

file tail install system-history.log

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

There's a record in the install log partition I think.

SSH to the server, then do :

file list install /

Or just retrieve all the Install logs from RTMT..

I think it's called system-history or something history... not near a CCM right now.

Bad news is that any upgrade must be initiated using a platform admin account - typically one of those gets created at install-time, and there remains only one! The 'end user' and 'app user' accounts you use on a daily basis for admin etc can't be used to install software.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

file tail install system-history.log

Aaron

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: