Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Unified Attendant Console Business Edition upgrade to Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced Version 10.5

Cust at CUAC-BE. PUT shows entitlement to go to Advanced AC 10.5. Is there a seamless upgrade path, or is this a rebuild? I have looked at the install and admin guide but don’t see this detailed. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuaca/10_5_1/install_admin_guide/CUACA1051WAG.pdf

4 REPLIES

The customer is entitled to

The customer is entitled to the upgrade to Advanced 10.5 with valid UCSS. The upgrade may be done over the top of the existing installation. If they are moving from a fairly old version of CUAC-BE, or if they are moving to a VM, you may need to refresh the hardware specs.

Thank you. Can you point me

Thank you. Can you point me towards documentation that describes the process please?

Appendix F in the doc

Hi Mawindha,I tried to

Hi Mawindha,

I tried to dowloand the upgrade with the PUT, but the tool send me this message: there are no upgrade products matching the current selection

Views
Helpful
Replies