Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection Default Opening Greeting

Asad Raza
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have run into a bit of a situation. I was setting up an auto attendant service for a client, and ended up mistakenly recording the words "test test" in my voice over the default "Standard" opening greeting. Now, when users dial into voicemail, they hear the "test test"!

I have quickly changed the Direct Routing Rule to foward to the "Greeting Administrator" which sounds better than my message, but I need to revert this back to the original opening greeting, which sounded something like: "Welcome to the Cisco Unity Connection messaging system..." Does anyone know how to restore this greeting? Is this file available somewhere on Unity? I would appreciate some urgent assistance! Thanks!

1 Reply 1

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hello

if you go in Unity Connection Administration, go to 'Edit' and 'Greetings' then click on 'Standard'.You should see some radio buttons, if the user has a greeting 'My Personal Recording'.uncheck it  and check system greeting then save   .or take screenshot from your standard greeting configuration.

Thanks

please rate all useful information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: