Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Express install

kiranoddiraju
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

I have a Cisco 2811 router with c2800nm-ipvoicek9-mz.124-15.XZ1.bin image. I have setup CME on this and it works fine. Now I want to setup voice mail, please

can you let me know if this can be installed on my router? Is my router compatible to run CUE, if so what version can I install on it?

Cheers,

K

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

you're welcome, yes. CUE is not just a package you install on a router, it's a separate module which contains the CUE SW and the HDD for the messages

on the link you can see the requirements for each module, you'll need to see how many users will need a mailbox to determine which one to use

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi Kiran,

Yes, you can setup CUE on that 2811. You can get the NME-CUE or the AIM-CUE to support voicemail.

hth,

nick

Thanks and do you know how much a NME-CUE / AIM-CUE costs in UK Pounds / US Dollars?

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

look here:

Cisco Unity Express Compatibility Matrix

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/compatibility/cuecomp.htm

i just looked unity express + 2811 on CCO, try using the search function of CCO

HTH

java

HTH

java

This is exactly what I was searching for...many thanks! So I need to buy a separate module now...hmmm

you're welcome, yes. CUE is not just a package you install on a router, it's a separate module which contains the CUE SW and the HDD for the messages

on the link you can see the requirements for each module, you'll need to see how many users will need a mailbox to determine which one to use

HTH

java

HTH

java

Great! So my option now would be to use my existing Cisco Unity instead of Unity Express. Thanks again!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: