Please post the show run of your V-GW. For the call to fail, both an incoming and an outgoing COR list must exist, and the outgoing COR must be a superset of the incoming COR.
1) Define COR lists using the dial-peer cor custome name label command
2) Build the permissions groups using the dial-peer cor list listname member label command
On this step follow these two guidelines:
- All outgoing COR lists should have a single number
- Incoming COR lists should contain a member for each call type that the phone shyould be able to place.
3) Apply COR lists to the outgoing dial peers using the corlist outgoing listname command. Only one otugoing COR is supported per dial peer.
4) Apply COR lists to the incoming dial peers using the corlist incoming listname command.
Note: You place the outbound dial peer into a single permissions group just like you would assign a partition to the GW. The incoming COR list contains all the "partitions" (outgoing COR) that the inbound dial peer can call.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...