Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CLI on Dect Phones Connected to a Skinny VG224 in Sweden

Hi All,

I have deployed a skinny vg224 in Sweden and have analogue dect phones connected to it with a lcd display. When i call from an internal ip phone i don't see the extensiopn number on the dect phone it just displays External, this is also the same for an external call. I have tried the caller id enable statements on the voice ports type 1 and type 2 and it still does not show the CLI. I have also debug ccapi inout on the vg224 and i can clearly see the cli info. Anyone got any ideas. Dect phone Siemens Model number Gigaset SL560.

Cheers.

Dave

2 REPLIES

Re: CLI on Dect Phones Connected to a Skinny VG224 in Sweden

Post the call flow?

Re: CLI on Dect Phones Connected to a Skinny VG224 in Sweden

Hi Dave,

You may want to try changing the cptone under the voice-port. This will change the FSK type in use for that voice port.

Otherwise I would 'debug stcapp messages' and debug sccp messages' and look for the CallInfo packet that should have the calling number to make sure that CUCM isn't actually sending 'External' as the calling number. Alternatively you can get CCM traces and look there.

Also make sure you're past 12.4(4)T, as this is where support for this started.

Do you have any phones that are working on this VG224?

Views
Helpful
Replies