Views
Helpful
Replies

CLID is not working in VG224

Naisamuddin pk
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Friends,

I configured VG224 using SCCP protocol.After updating the IOS version  of VG224 from vg224-i6s-mz.12.4(2)T6 to vg224-i6s-mz.12.4(22)T5 the analog phones not displaying CLID (Calling number).Is it bug or not.?.If it is bug which IOS i need to use ?.I am alslo configured SRST support on VG224.

Many Thanks.........

Nisam..

4 Replies 4

Felipe Garrido
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can  you provide us with the current running configuration of the VG224? Caller ID is discussed in the following document.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/fxs/configuration/guide/fxssccpsplmft.html#wp1101486

-Felipe

Dear Filip,

Please find the attachemente .It is containing output of show run,show version.For you information i am saying that before updating the IOS it is working.The problem started after updating the IOS.

Many Thanks,

Nisam.

webberr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you ever get this resolved? We are having a similar issue with caller ID not appearing correctly on a device attached to a VG224 port. We are running 12.4(24)T4.

Thanks - Rob.

We found that there are issues with CLID & MWI on some IOS versions for the VG224s. The bug is locale dependant.

We're using vg224-i6k9s-mz.151-3.T3.bin at the moment, and that's working fine.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: