cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM disabled

kleschd
Level 1
Level 1

Call manager 4.1.3. I have a site that gets the message on the telephone "CM disabled" and the call is cut off. Is anyone aware of this problem

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check your connectivity, you may have issues in that.

It happens to multiple people but not at the same time

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

What type of calls are cutt off? External calls to the PSTN only? or do you have the problem with both external and internal calls?

What type of Gateway are you using for your PSTN calls? MGCP or H.323?

What errors do you see in the Application log when this happens?

Any SR or ES installed?

It happens on pstn calls. The routers are configured H323. I'm just getting on this problem so I have not checked the event logs.

Any SR or ES ? Tgis happens to multiple people but not neccesarily at the same time

Without more information seems to be that you are loosing connectivity between the CCM server and the H.323 GW and probably you do not have call preservation configured that is why the calls are getting cut off. I strongly recommend you to check first the Application log and then probably some CCM detailed traces can give you more information about your problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: