Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CM4 Reporting of Phone Serial #s and MAC Addresses

In the past, I have used the BAT utility in CallManager to create an customized phone report listing all of the active phones and their MAC addresses on the cluster. It's never been the cleanest way to get a simple shot of all the phones because a phone with multiple line appearances shows up once for each active DN on the phone. Now I would like to pull a report showing the Serial #s of all the phones for inventory purposes. You can see the Serial # of the phone when browsing to the device with a web browser, but I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Does anybody know if it is possible to pull a report of the device serial #s? Is this information stored in the SQL database on the Publisher, or is it only extracted directly from the phones?

I am using CM 4.1(3). Thanks!

3 REPLIES

Re: CM4 Reporting of Phone Serial #s and MAC Addresses

That looks like a nice tool. I do have a ton of subnets I would need to scan. It would be nice to be able to pull out of CallManager what is actually configured as opposed to what is found when scanning. If there is no way to pull directly from CallManager or the SQL database on the CM server, I may try this product out. Thank you for the reference.

Can this report be done in SQL query?

What could be the sql script?

have no budget for such application...any free tools?

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content