cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM6 Issue with Product Type/Device Protocol Display

kdunning
Level 1
Level 1

I converted a 4.1(3)CM cluster to 6.0. Conversion is currently in a staging environment. I added one new phone and the model type/device protocol showed 7960 and SKINNY. I took a 2nd phone, which was registered on the old system and added it to the new. No problem there. Went to add a 3rd (new) phone and after a selected "7960" from the add new device drop-down menu, instead of displaying Model Type=7960, it displayed "TypeModel.MODEL_TELECASTER_MGR" and instead of DeviceProtocol=SCCP, it displayed "TypeDeviceProtocol.DEVICE_PROTOCOL_STATION". In the device list, they are all showing as 7960s but not when you go to their individual config pages. CUCM version is 6.0.1(2000-3). Anyone see this before?

1 Reply 1

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Please take a look at:

CSCsk49799

Symptom:

When using other language version of web browser such as IE or Firefox, some menus of CCM6 are displayed strange.

Conditions:

CCM6 has this issue. CCM4 and 5 has no issue.

Workaround:

change the locale of IE to US :

Tools > Internet Options > click "Languages" > Add "English[en-us]" > put it on top of the list

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: