cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM6 - Secondary server not an ?Available Cisco Unified Comm server"

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I?m setting up a new cluster of servers running Cisco Unified Communications 6.0.1.1000-37. I setup a primary node without any problems. I followed the installation guide and setup the secondary server under ?System-Servers? before I actually installed Unified Communications on my secondary server. The install went great, but once it?s up, I don?t see my secondary server listed in the ?Available Cisco Unified Communications Managers? box under System-Cisco Unified CM Group. I see the same thing when I try and setup a CM group from my secondary server. Only the primary is listed. When I configure a test phone, the data is replicated to the secondary just fine. When I go to ?Cisco Unified Operating System Administration? and look under Show-Cluster, it displays both servers and the ?Type of Node? is correct. Any ideas how I can make my secondary server an ?Available Cisco Unified Communications Manager??

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

kevinparker
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever end up finding the resolution to this? I am having the exact same issue.

Thanks

Kevin,

Shouldn't you be able to figure this out on your own?

Jude

What's up Jude. Hope things are good.