Views
Helpful
Replies

CM7.1 Display huntgroup DN's instead of Huntgroup Pilot

neilobrien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Simple question - When calling an internal huntgroup, is there a way to display the individual huntgroup members's DN's on the callers phone instead of just showing the pilot number.

Thanks,

Neil

2 Replies 2

Matthew Kaufman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Neil,

Are you looking to display the line group member on a connected call, or when calling the hunt pilot number?

--Matt

Hi Matthew, thanks for the reply.

I was looking to display them when calling the pilot number as it was hopping through line group members.

I had set up a hungroup for reception lines, the reception phone configured with all 6 lines.  The problem was that when someone called reception from an internal phone, it would display the hunt group pilot instead of the actual lines (line group members) .  I also tried a CTI route point to CFA to the hunt grou pilot but this didn't give me the desired results either.

What I ended up doing was creating a Attendant Console pilot and configured the reception lines within the Attendant Console and deleted the hunt group completely.  So now when someone calls reception internally, they see each line as "Reception".

Not sure of any ather way of doing it, your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil