Views
Helpful
Replies

CMC question

chris.damore
Level 1
Level 1

I need some CMC assistance.

Have a customer who has multiple physical locations making outside calls through a centralized PRI. The customer wants to flag calls made by each of these locations so they can bill each locations cost center for LD calls. I know I can use CMC?s to flag these calls in CDR.

Is there a way to:

a) Automatically assign a CMC without the user having to enter a code?

b) Pass this CMC to the telco so the CMC appears on the phone bill? This way the customer won?t have to reconcile CDR to the PRI phone bill.

Thank you very much in advance!!

Chris

2 Replies 2

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Chris:

We had similar requirement, what we did is, we regulary(once a day)dump the CDR db to internal SQL databse. When configured reports based on "callingPartyNumber". I am assuming multiple locations have their own block of extensions. And also configured the partitions as LD,Local to get the call clasification. We did manipulations on the local SQL rather than on CCM

I don't think this is going to work for this customer. They need something automatic, or very close to it.

Is there no way to automatically assign a CMC and pass this CMC to the telco so it appears on the phone bill?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: