Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME 10 Feature Question regarding incoming call flow.

I am currently mocking up CME 10 for a customer install.  I have a good portion of the config done, but one of the requests is throwing me for a loop, I've tried multiple setups, and I cannot seem to get this to work!!... I will layout the requests below:

I am trying to configure this on 7965 phones with two 7916 side cars on each 7965 phone.

During Hours - 8:00am - 12:00noon; 1:00pm -5:00pm

- Main line coming in should audibly ring and Flash on Kathie's Phone

- The phones in Traffic (Billy, Gary, and James) flash but not ring and these calls can be answered if need be.

- The other receptionists phones (Gina and Catherine) should flash but not ring and these calls can be answered if need be.

- Gina and Catherine should have the capability of changing the level and tone of the ring (to differentiate the "Main Line" from their own DN.)

Lunch Time - 12:00noon - 1:00pm

- At 12:00pm, Kathie pushes a button on her phone to send all calls to the main line to the answering service.

- None of the phones ring or flash; all calls are sent to the answering service.

- When Kathie returns from lunch, she presses a button and removes call-forward from the main line.

At 5:00pm

- Kathie pushes the "Night Service" button on her phone.

- The same behavoir of the ring/flash should still occur on Kathie's phone, and the other receptionists phones ( Gina and Katherine).

- For the phones in traffic (Billy, Gary, and James), calls to the main line should ring and flash now.

- Almost like pushing night-service on Kathie's phone turns on the ringer for the main line on the phones in traffic.

At 5:30pm

- Anyone of the phones in traffic (Billy, Gary, and James) presses a button to transfer all calls to the main line to the answering service.

- None of the phones ring or flash; all calls are sent to the answering service.

- The behavoir of the other receptionists phones (Gina and Catherine) do not change unless otherwise set from their phones.

at 7:00am

- When the guys in traffic come in in the morning, anyone of the phones in traffic (Billy, Gary, and James) presses a button to remove the call-forward on the main line.

- The phones in traffic audily ring and visibly flash and Kathie's phone is still in night service mode.

- The behavoir of the other receptionists phones (Gina and Catherine) do not change unless otherwise set from their phones.

at 8:00am

- Kathie comes in in the morning and presses a button to remove "Night-Service" from her phone.

- We then start the entire cycle all over again.

Reagrds,

EK

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content