Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME 3.3 conference across ccm trunk

Hi,

We have configured Non Gatekeeper Controlled intercluster trunk between CCM 4.1(3) and CME 3.3 router setup.

For the phones registered to CME router,there are two lines ,first line to make local pstn calls & second line to make CUG calls through the trunk.

Problem - Unable to conference(using g729 codec) over the trunk using second line on the IP phone registered to CME router.When I press the conf button,get error "Can Not Complete conference".Local Conference between secondary lines registered with CME works fine.

Status is the same when I try conference from phones registered to CCM 4.1 with phones registerd with CME .Call disconnects when I press the conference button the second time (ie press Conf >> ext no >>Conf) without showing any error.

I can do conference using g711ulaw codec(configured codec g711ulaw in dial-peer voip pointing to remote CCM) without any problem.

Tried configuring g729 codec in the device & trunk config(using device pool) to make end to end g729 to avoid transcoder ,but result is the same.

I have configured dsp resource for transcoding on the CME router & "Show dspfarm all" shows status as "Up" & all DSP Channels as "free".

Anyone faced this problem??

Need to make it work with g729 as G711 takes lot of bandwidth.

Regds

KMS

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content