Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

CME 4.02 - No Conference Call

I have a 3825 with CME4.02 that will not allow me to establish conference calls. After I connect to one person and press Confrn, the phone displays "No Line Available". I have max-conferences 12 gain -6 set.

Thanks,

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CME 4.02 - No Conference Call

Jay,

Either congigure the DN on the phone as a dual-line DN using a command such as "ephone-dn 1 dual-line" or configure more than one DN on the phone. This is necessary for the phone to dial the second number while the first call is still connected.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

2 REPLIES

Jay,

Either congigure the DN on the phone as a dual-line DN using a command such as "ephone-dn 1 dual-line" or configure more than one DN on the phone. This is necessary for the phone to dial the second number while the first call is still connected.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Sometimes, the simplest things.... Dual-line fixed it. Luckily, I have a DB report routine to redo the config!

Thanks, Brandon!

Jay

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content