Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 8.6 call routing based on time

In CME 8.6, non-office hours end users call should be forward to the mobile number.

In Holidays all the calls should be forwared to remote destination, In CME 8.6 it is poosible call routing based on time and Holiday ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

You should change the call flow a bit, create an ephone-dn which call forward all to hunt group 800. Then use night service in this ephone-dn.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use nigh-service feature, quick search of this forum locates many good threads, here is a document I found:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1170

You can also reference the Admin Guide for more details.

As to holiday schedule you could route the call thorough the voicemail system (CUE, UCON, etc) which can define Holidays.

HTH,

Chris

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In addition to the great answer given above (+5 to Chris), in case you do not have a do not want CUE, you can use my B-ACD/AA modification (available at ciscoscripts.com) to achieve this requirement.

One more requirement from customer as below:

!

!

ephone-hunt 1 longest-idle

pilot 800

list 807, 808, 809, 810

final 777

!

!

This for a small callcentre setup, in office hours the call should be with the list number, in non-office hours the call should be forward to head office call centre number. Please light me how to use nigh-service feature in ephone-hunt.

Hi,

You should change the call flow a bit, create an ephone-dn which call forward all to hunt group 800. Then use night service in this ephone-dn.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Excellent answer from Alex hat I've rated as well!

I am glad it helped and thank you both for the nice rating!

Best regards,

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: