Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 9.0 Corporate directory broke after firmware update

c.holloway
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all.

We recently updated the firmware loads for all of the 6941 phones for a client of our and after the update, the corporate directory stopped working.  I don't think that these two are necessarily related but that is the order of events in which it happened.

Things I have tried thus far:

• Creating and deleting cnf files
  • Turning directory services off and back on again under telephony-service

I have checked the location that all of the phones xml files are pointing to and it is http://10.0.100.2/localdirectory which looks correct as that is the IP of

the CME router on the voice vlan.  However if I browse to that location I get the attached error page.

Any ideas on where I can start with this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Youssef Aoufi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi ,

I had the same problem some weeks ago when i tried to upgrade my 6921 and 6941 phones to the latest firmware 9.2.2.6.

I solved it downgrading to the previous version 9.2.1 .

N.B: If you are experiencing problems with MOH between 69XX phones , downgrade to the 9.1.1 firm.

Hope it helps

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Youssef Aoufi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi ,

I had the same problem some weeks ago when i tried to upgrade my 6921 and 6941 phones to the latest firmware 9.2.2.6.

I solved it downgrading to the previous version 9.2.1 .

N.B: If you are experiencing problems with MOH between 69XX phones , downgrade to the 9.1.1 firm.

Hope it helps

9.2.2.6 is the firmware load we just flashed so I will stage 9.2.1 and have a phone download it and see how it goes.  Thanks for the quick reply, I'll report back when I've had a chance to test.

Youssef,

Thanks a bunch, downgrading solved the problem.  It was a relief to find a simple solution after a day of pounding my head against this problem!

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The error is expected because the actual directlory url is slightly different.