Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME and Call Direction

Good Day,

I have a customer who has requested that we Re-direct calls to a different DN during a specific time, namely the first Wednesday  morning of each month. Has anyone fullfulled a request like this before?  Currently, I have been attempting to use an Event Manager Applet, but the Cron job has been unreliable, at best. 
I am open to any suggestions, including fixing the CRON job I have created.  Below is the EEM, which is to Kick off at 12:15 the first Wednesday of each month.  The problem is that it is sporadic, oftentimes going on different days.

Thanks in advance to all for the help.

Jim Shoemaker

2 REPLIES

CME and Call Direction

Are the calls coming in on a toll free number or DID?

If coming in on a toll free, you can have your telco build the toll free number with TOD (time of day) routing.  You can usually specify up to 4 diffferent pilot numbers to be used any day of the week, usually broken out in to half hour increments.

CME and Call Direction

Sorry... I didnt' post the EEM.. It is a PRI.  I am simply changing the Voice Translation rule to a different Extension.  It isn't a toll free either.

I have posted the EEM below for anyone's perusal.

event manager applet call_forward_1st_wednesday_on

event timer cron name cron_cf_1st_wed_on cron-entry "15 0 1-7 * WED"

action 1.0 cli command "enable"

action 1.1 cli command "config t"

action 1.2 cli command "ephone-dn  200"

action 1.3 cli command "call-forward all 805"

action 2.6 cli command "exit"

action 2.7 cli command "exit"

action 2.8 cli command "show run | sec ephone-dn"

action 2.9 mail server "$_email_server" to "$_email_to" from "$_email_from" subject "Enable 1st Wednesday Change at PCMG" body "$_cli_result"

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content