Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CME: Any way to dial VM pilot from canned autoattendant

I have a customer that only has POTS lines for incoming call. Calls are PLARed to Receptionist and her call-forward noan = autoattendant. During the weekends, the customer would like to be able to dial in and get their voice mail. I DON'T want to take one of their POTS and PLAR it to VM, so I've tried building bogus user/VM boxes so the autoattendant directory would allow a caller to dial the extension of the voice mail number, but that didn't work. I don't want to go through the autoattedant scripting if I don't have to. Does anyone have any idea/trick on how to enter voicemail in CUE just using the default autoattendant?

THANKS!

Mike.

1 REPLY

Re: CME: Any way to dial VM pilot from canned autoattendant

If someone needs to check voicemail, have them dial their own extension or number, when the greeting picks up, hit * for subscriber sign in.

One option for you, not the "slickest" but should work.

Or change her Callforward when she is gone to a CallHandler in Unity. Then use the menu for their with the * for sub sign in

Views
Helpful
Replies