Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME B-ACD drop through to Dial-by-extension

Dear all,

Now I have a customer who are using the CME/AA, they want the outside users can dial the extension directly after calling the aa pilot name, but the Cisco default tcl script is requred to press option number to enter the dial-by-extension option then dial the extension.

I see the drop through feature from the Cisco B-ACD documentation, but as per the documentation drop-through is only used to transfer call directly to call hunt-group, not for dial-by-extension. I have tested the drop-through to dial-by-through like the way as hunt group, the call from outside can reach the dial-by-extension, but when i enter the extension, it says"you have entered invalid option,please try again", then back to the menu greeting. I have checked the max-extension-length is right, does it mean that B-ACD doesn't support drop through to dial-by-extension?

So it seems that I need modify the tcl script, is that right? If anybody have it, could you kindly please send a copy to me?

Thanks,

Kirin

Views
Helpful
Replies