Views
Helpful
Replies

CME B-ACD Question

m-haddad
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

I am trying to use the default script. However, I have only one queue. I just need B-ACD to run the welcome greeting and then ask the user to dial the extension. I don't want the B-ACD to pass the user to different queues.

Do I have to modify the TCL script or there is a way?

Thanks in advanced

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The problem is that even with one option only, the script will need one digit as selection before collecting the extension. So unless you are happy with something like "Press 1 followed by the extension desired", you will need a modified script.

Is there is an easy way to modify the script. Because I opened the script using a text editor and it is pretty hard to modify!

Regards,

Indeed hacking IVR TCL may be not be hard, but not even a trivial task. I plan to do a little bit of work on that later on, and will come back to this thread when I have news.

I hadn't the time to try this yet, but have you tried drop-through mode to the menu entry for dial by extension ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: