Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME calls from specific extensions to FXO port

I am having trouble configuring a Cisco 2821 router with CME to send all calls from 3 certain extensions out specific FXO port. I have calls into the router from the PSTN configured to go to extension 840, but I have three phones that I need to have all of their outside calls coming from the phone line plugged into Voice Port 0/1/0. I have tried following the instructions laid out in the following article, but the calls would never trigger the translation patterns.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801bc341.shtml

So I followed another tread that suggested using a COR list so I added the following commands to the router.

dial-peer cor custom
     name port010
dial-peer cor list use010
     member port010
dial-peer voice 81 pots
port 0/1/0
destination-pattern 9T
corlist outgoing use010
dial-peer voice 11 voip
     answer-address 840
     corlist incoming use010
dial-peer voice 12 voip
     answer-address 841
     corlist incoming use010
dial-peer voice 13 voip
     answer-address 842
     corlist incoming use010

However it is still not working correctly.

So how should I configure the router so that all of the outside calls from the extensions 840, 841, and 842 go out Voice Port 0/1/0?

Attached you will find the config from the router for your reference.

Thank you very much,

Michael

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: CME calls from specific extensions to FXO port

For the cor method, apply corlist under ephone-dn, not dial-peer.

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

For the cor method, apply corlist under ephone-dn, not dial-peer.

Cisco Employee

Actually, the COR list needs to be applied to both the DN and the dial-peer, otherwise there's no point even having them on for controlling PSTN class of restriction.

The call will succeed if there isn't a COR list on either the incoming or outgoing peer.  The failure scenario is when the incoming COR is a subset of the outgoing COR.  Every other scenario lets the calls through:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a008019d649.shtml

Hall of Fame Super Gold

sholl wrote:

Actually, the COR list needs to be applied to both the DN and the dial-peer, otherwise there's no point even having them on for controlling PSTN class of restriction.

No doubt, but please note in the snipped posted above, the DP's are incoming only, that is the wrong place for COR on CME.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content