Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Ephone PLAR

joe.bennett
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have an ATA using SCCP connected to a doorphone on CME7. I'd like to program a PLAR to ring a huntgroup when the doorphone goes offhook but the only references that I can find to PLAR in the CME manual are for FXO ports. Does anyone know how to configure an ephone for PLAR?

2 Replies 2

Hello Joe,

Have you tried using the intercom feature? Check out this doc:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeinter.html#wp1011632

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

Kenneth,

Thank you very much. Your reference doc did the trick. I also had an analog door phone hooked up to an ATA an spent a bit of time trying to get a PLAR defined for that port so that pressing the doorphone button would autodial an internal hunt group. Problem is that you cannot specify voice-port x/x/x for a SCCP ATA.

The solution as Kenneth suggested is to use the intercom feature....."It's so simple, even a caveman (like me..) can do it...". It's in the doc anyway.

ephone-dn  11

number 4235

label doorphone

name doorphone

intercom 4444

ephone  11

mac-address 1C58.F93E.1401

button  1:11

That's it. One minor issue is that I notice the phones in the hunt group ring once AFTER they hang up. I'll chase that one down another day, for now, I'm happy. Thanks again Ken.

BDB