Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME hunt groups

I need to create a setup using CME 4.x (UC520) to service 30 DDIs such that each DDI is only available via extension mobility. I've set this up fine.

I want each DDI to represent a different business and when the business is not logged in, or if they are busy I want the DDI to fallback to a central user who will pick up the number in their absense.

The customer has specced ARCExpress to do this job but I suspect it's not the right product has it can only service 4 queues, not the 30 I need.

So, can I simply use call coverage to achieve the desired results and if so, which of the many hunt options should I be looking at? It looks like call hunt, overlaid dn or hunt groups all offer something for this but I suspect the 30 DDIs may be a factor in pointing me to the correct feature.

I will ultimately want to direct the call to voice mail as a final number for the call coverage, or queue prior to the voicemail if possible.

Thanks for any pointers,

Jed

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: CME hunt groups

Hi, all really depends how these business wants to answer calls and if there is a real need for queues or not. Most options should be available to you anyway.

Views
Helpful
Replies