Hi, I have a CME 4.1 in Germany with 2 BRI interfaces. I believe the ISDN/BRI interfaces are configured correctly. "show isdn status" looks good. When I do a "debug isdn a931", I can see my call coming in from the phone company. On the debug, the called number is stripped down to just the local number:
Called Party Number i = 0xC1, '3949200'
So I have two inbound dial-peers on both bri0/3/0 and bri0/3/1, yet I don't see the calls making it to the phones. Is the codec possibly an issue? I have attached the running config.
Thanks Allan. I realized that myself and already corrected it. I found out that outside US, Canada and S. America the codec is "alaw" instead of "ulaw". I have changed the codec and am waiting to hear back from the users (time difference). I will reply to this chain once I find out if it worked.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...