Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME in SRST

Hello,

I am having trouble with CME in SRST mode. This si my config :

telephony-service
srst mode auto-provision all
max-ephones 5
max-dn 5 preference 9
ip source-address 10.10.32.3 port 2000
mwi relay
max-conferences 8 gain -6
web admin system name admin password cisco
transfer-system full-consult
create cnf-files version-stamp 7960 Feb 16 2010 14:09:43

Everything works fine the first time phones go to SRST. However if I reset them in SRST mode, they get registered back but with no DN.

Output:

Rtr#sh ephone

ephone-1[0] Mac:0019.AAE8.76DF TCP socket:[2] activeLine:0 whisperLine:0 REGISTERED in SCCP ver 11/9 max_streams=1
mediaActive:0 whisper_mediaActive:0 startMedia:0 offhook:0 ringing:0 reset:0 reset_sent:0 paging 0 debug:0 caps:8
IP:10.10.230.51 52554 Telecaster 7960  keepalive 29 max_line 6 available_line 6
button 1: dn 1  number 3001 CH1   INVALID     
Preferred Codec: g711ulaw

DN is INVALID for some reason. After that I cannot get them to register back properly (alos when they register back to CCM and then back to CME )

Did anybody come across this issue?

Best regards

Goran PIlat

2 REPLIES

Re: CME in SRST

The latest firmware on the phones seem to be a little quirky if you are using it.   Possibly rollback a couple versions and test again?

Re: CME in SRST

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.... I am using SCCP 8.4.1 which comes with CCM 7.0. I read here on NetPro that it happens with later versions (8.5.x which comes with 7.1 and that 8.4.1 fixed the issue).

I also noticed that when phones come back from SRST and register back to CCM, pots dial-peers stay "up", and if this is h323 GW, my dial peers to CCM never get hit because SRST pots dial-peers are more specific...

Seems I cannot find any bugs regarding this issue, and it happens all the time

best regards,

Goran Pilat

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content