cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME installation remotely

toronto09
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, My company is installing CME and CUE to 8 remote sites, overseas. I will have technicians onsite that have basic router experience. My question is, how difficult is it to install CME and CUE remotely if I was to give them the script where they have to copy and paste. I myself have not installed CUE as I have a 7.1 CUCM cluster with 5 subscribers. However, I have CME in my lab and learning it as fast as I can. Unfortunately these remote sites don't have the bandwidth for us to place them on the CUCM cluster at hq. The routers will be 3845s.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As long you have connectivity to the sites, that is not a problem at all.

The most demanding activity is to meet all the users request that especially during the first periods are very intensive, plus the local phone lines issues, also always numerous.

For this reason if you do not have the time and experience needed, it is recommended you engage a reputable consultant or certified partner.

For example, I do specialize in such designs, having CME installed in some 15 different countries so far.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: