Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

cme sip consult transfer

hi

I'm asking for the ability to make a consult transfer on a cme sip phone

I can do blind transfer

But I think consult transfer may be impossible cause of sip phones dn is only single line

the admin guide told that dual line and octo line is restricted only for SCCP phones dn

So plz confirm me this info

2 REPLIES

Re: cme sip consult transfer

Hi Hythamhabad,

You are right.

Dual-Line and Octo-Line:

Supported on IP phones that are running SCCP; not supported on IP phones that are running SIP.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmebasic.html#wp1254004

For performing consult transfer\conference , you need the second line for consulting and first line will keep the first call leg on hold, before performing the transfer\conference. As the SIP phones do not have the dual line or multiline support with CME, you can not achieve this consult functionality.

Thanks,

Anand

Re: cme sip consult transfer

Hi Anand,

this exactly what i find but is there any work around for this

I need this for auto attendant third party integrated with my cme

I try to make a 2nd dn for the voice register pool, the 2nd call succeed but i think the third party sip endpoints can't join both calls.. do you think any sol like this

I found i can use : transfer attend/blind under voice register template ,, what attend mean here

Regards

Haitham

Views
Helpful
Replies