Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME SIP Directory

Hi,

We are running CME 8.6. We have nearly 100 SCCP Phones and 5 SIP (9971) Phones on this CME. The SIP Phones are being projected as the 'top of the line' model and should be better then there counterparts..right?? But we cannot see the local directory of the SCCP Phones on the 9971 (SIP) Phones. Is there any way/workaround to see the SCCP directory in the SIP Phones?

Regards

Saif           

10 Replies 10

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

what do you mean you can't see the local directory? Is there an error message or just blank screen?

Also, is the voice register global section set up correctly?

G.

It says " No contacts available"

Just to confirm, the voice register global section contains a line starting with url directory, right?

G.

@Gergely

No, I dont see any such command configured in 'voice register global'. Could you please advise what is the exact command to point it to SCCP local directory?

Saif

Hi,

well, I can't test it, but I guess

voice register global

max-dn 5

max-po 5

mode cme

url directory

would do

G.

HI,

Thats all done bro, the question here is that how to specify the exact URL for the SSCP CME in the SIP CME? You said the "url directory " but what that would be????

In case its an external directory, we have tons of documents that explain the url and its format but here its CME acting as directory server.

Saif

Hmm. I guess http:///localdirectory

Also, remember to do create profile and then reset.

G.

Nops, this does not work. Any other ideas from the gurus???? The whole idea is to enable localdirecotry for SIP Phones in CME.

Does sccp phones can see these five sip phones in their directory?

Can you share your voice register global and telephony service configs.

Thanks
Manish

I'm unable to fetch Local directories of my other office in 8841 Phones. We have 2 CME Routers which are conneceted through SIP. This was working all well but not fetching local directories of each other locations since 2 Months. Could someone help me?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: