cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME\SRST and CoR

JustForVoice_2
Level 4
Level 4

I need to configure voice Gateway as SRST. My concern is how to apply call privileges. For sure I have to use CoR. I am planning to configure the router as the following:

telephony-service

srst mode auto-provision dn

srst dn line-mode octo

max-ephones [the number of the phones in the site]

max-dn [the number of DNs]

ip source-address 10.30.20.254 port 2000

!

!

ephone-dn  1

number 1000

corlist incoming local

But I have the following questions;

1-      Shall I configure the ephones or just ephone-dn it will be very difficult to add  all mac-addresses.

2-      Shall I add the SRST configuration in CME\SRST mode or the configuration under the telephony services is enough? And again I need to use the cor configuration under fallback configuration?

4 Replies 4

JustForVoice_2
Level 4
Level 4

Is it very complicated ???

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi JFV,

This doc shows an excellent config example for Class of Restriction

for SRST;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cusrst/admin/srst/configuration/guide/srs_call.html#wpmkr1010390

Cheers!

Rob

Thank you Rob,

but actually I need it for CME as SRST not gateway configured as SRST

The concepts carry over, whether it be a plain gateway with dial-peers, CME, SRST, or CME-SRST.

The concepts are documents here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a008019d649.shtml

The only difference is where the CORlist on the IP phone leg is applied.  With SRST, the CORs for the 'dial-peers' on the IP phone are configured under:

call-manager-fallback

corlist [incoming|outgoing] -

For CME/CME-SRST, it's done under the DN:

ephone-dn 1

corlist [incoming|outgoing]

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: