Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME upgrade issue

Hi

I have a CME 2801 which in y lab which has 3 ip phones connected to it. the settings are configured and i can make calls between the three phones. now i tried to upgrade my IOS from (C2801-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.3(11)XL, to SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(11)XW8, after the upgrade everythin works fine exactly as it was previously, but when i try to make any configuration changes like if i try to nter the telephony mode, or if i try to set up telephony service again using the telephony-setup command it does not seem to recognize the command... i dont understand why this is happening.. i switched back to th previous one and then tried the upgrade a couple of time but it gives the same problem.. plz help me out.

3 Replies 3

jonesm111
Level 1
Level 1

I ran into this once before..

I ended up having to do a write erase (twice), reloading and reconfiguring from scratch.

---Mike

That means you earsed the startup completely... got the router to factory settings and the installed the latest IOS as fresh or did u upgrade form the previous one. ... hope there is some other solution to this... does any one know what it would be?

I installed the latest IOS fresh .. and yes, it will erase the startup..

Make sure you copy your config to tftp or at least to a notepad file..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: