Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME V151-4.m2 and group pickup on 99xx phones

After battling a rough installtion of CME we settled in with running version 151.4 and 99xx model phones. SIP phones  are running at 9.1.1

Been trying to setup some type of group pickup in which when a DN  get dialed, it will also ring on 4 other people's phones.

I had a created the  dn number  , created a pickup group 35, assigned group pick number to the DN that I want it to ring , mess around with the FAC softkey stuff,  but for the hell of me, I can't get it to work.

First thing I wanted to ask, is this even supported ? the documentation on cisco seem to imply it does but I had to compromise with so many lost features ( don't support 99xx  sidecars for example ) with these newest type of phones in CME, I'm not sure are they talking about skinny phones only.  During installation, ran into numerous bugs with these new phones working with CME ( which we finally compromise with the IOS on the router and downgraded  firmwire release on the phones ( TAC recommedation )   just wondering has anybody got a group pickup to work with this setup running this code ?

Thanks all

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content