cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME4-Fallback and CCM 5.12

JeremyL
Level 1
Level 1

Was looking for the min requirements for implementing CME-fallback on a ISR. Was thinking that I do not need to load any of the CME files (admin, html, phone loads...), just needed the telephony-service configuration. I just want to be able to use the enhanced features during fallback, but not CME itself.

I have looked at the CME4 admin/install guide as well as a Cisco provided CME4-fallback lab config guide and the two definitely do not match up on the requirements.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You just need the configuration elements... not the GUI files/phone loads etc - last thing you want is phones to change firmware every time it fails to SRST.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You just need the configuration elements... not the GUI files/phone loads etc - last thing you want is phones to change firmware every time it fails to SRST.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: