cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Common Partition Disk Space

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

We use Unity Connection 2.1.1 I am trying to upgrade to 2.1.2 and get an error stating that the Common Partition does not have enough disk space to perform the upgrade. It says also to use the RTMT to free space in the partition. I have the RTMT open but do not know what do do in it to free up space in the partition.

Thank You in Advance~

5 Replies 5

bstremp
Level 2
Level 2

Use a different upgrade method (such as SFTP or LOCAL) or use different FTP server software.

I have used the FTP Server software on Cisco upgrades before without a problem. I just wanted to know how free up disk space on the common partition so I can upload the upgrade file.

I`m doing a upgrade in CUCM and have the same issue though in RTMT is shows there is enough free. Did anyone work how to delete teh memory? thanks

Hi there,

I have this problem on a CUCM 7.0.2. I can't upgrade it to 7.1.3 because of  insufficant space on the common partition. I deleted many logs with RTMT but only managed to gain 3% of space. The common partition is 22Go in size, used at 87%  and the CUCM is only used for integration tests purposes.

Is there other files than logs I can get rid of?

Many Thanks

Aurelien

I managed to lauch the upgrade by deleting more logs in RTMT