Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

concurrent voice calls in a polycom

hi

can anyone let me know for voice conference call how many people can connect at a same time if we use a cisco 7936 phone. is there any default number or we need configure some thing in the ccm. the ccm version is 6.0.1 please let me know asap

thank

Karthik

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If memory serves the max call trigger is six; however, the phone has no conferencing DSP/MCU functionality. CUCM will invoke an ad-hoc conference bridge in accoradance with the MGRL assigned to that phone's device pool.

i tested it out and i found out that i can call only 3 people for a conference..so is it anyway i can go some where and find out what is the default and change it in the CCM

i was able to  change maximum Ad hoc confernce call value to more than 4 which is default. now i am able to do more than 6 concurrent voice calls. And also i learned that we can have 16 participants at the same time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: