Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference List Error phone 8945, 9971

mrmhar1408
Level 4
Level 4

Hi guys,

I have a problem in phone models 8945 and 9971 that when they establish a conference and i want to see the conference list

I press the "View Details" button but it gives me "Telephone Server Unavilable"

Any idea why i get this error althoug i configured the feature control policy and assign it to 9971

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Do these phone models have any locale installed on them? If yes, can you share the detailed ccm trace for a test call with details of parties involved in the call and time stamp. I have seen similar issue where the locale file installed was corrupted and had to be reinstalled. The traces will show if its an issue with locale or something else.

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What firmware version is running on the 8945 and 9971?

I have this firmware for 8945 ----> SCCP8941_8945.9-3-2-11

firmware for 9971 -----> sip9971.9-3-2-10

What kind of conference is this??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

mrmhar1408
Level 4
Level 4

I do ad hoc conference

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hi,

There are a couple of bugs for 89XX and 99XX series IP phones like the one below

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuj82851/?reffering_site=dumpcr

894x Phones[Call Initiator]does not display Participant's list in Conf

Can you try the workaround listed in the bug and see if the issue goes away.

HTH

Manish

Dear Manish,

Thanks for your help but i already have the service parameter "Always display Original Dialled Number" is disabled.

Can you share the 'exact' error message that appears on the phone display?

Manish

once i press "View Details" on phone model 8945 which is the initiator of the conference

it gives message " Telephone service is unavailable"

Note: i can view the list if i press view details on phone 6921, i have this prob. only with phone models 9971 & 8945

Do these phone models have any locale installed on them? If yes, can you share the detailed ccm trace for a test call with details of parties involved in the call and time stamp. I have seen similar issue where the locale file installed was corrupted and had to be reinstalled. The traces will show if its an issue with locale or something else.

HTH

Manish

Yes Manish, you are great i have two locale one is the default "English" and the one i installed is "arabic"

the phone was on the installed locale one "Arabic" when i changed to default "English" the phone now shows the details and the participants

So what the required Action to do it with "Arabic" Locale ??

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm glad that it helped. I would suggest a reinstall of Arabic locale, restart TFTP service and reset the phones. It should take care of the issue.

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: