Views
Helpful
Replies

conference to cvp ivr..URGENT

rafi.imran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I receive a call from 1001 and answer this and I initiate a conference to 1002 which is an cvp ivr application, i hear the cvp ivr application playing but when i click conference button again to complete the conference button from ctios toolkit so that customer-agent-cvp ivr application are in conference, I dont hear the application playing and after sometime the cvp ivr call gets dropped from the conference.

When i conference with 1002 for cvp ivr application the conference icm script gets invoked and sends a label 7777... to CM and this label is a route pattern in CM which then gets routed to callserver and then to the voice gateway where i have the dial peer matching 7777T which calls the bootstrap to the cvp ivr application.

The problem is when the agent receives the call and answers it and then tries to consult 1002 to conference with the cvp ivr application, the agent hears the cvp ivr prompts and the customer is on hold but when i press the conference button to complete the conference neither the agent nor the customer hear the cvp ivr prompts.

I could see from the jtapi logs that the CM is trying to conference calling party (customer number), called party (agent extension number), and the conferene dialed number (in my case 7777.. label) and it fails.

Pls suggest how do i go about on this

2 Replies 2

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

rafi,

Is this a SIP or H.323 installation? I would be tended to lean towards 2 problems. Either a terribly akward transcoding problem, OR more likely an MTP issues. Is this SIP? Is MTP Required checked on the SIP Trunk in CM? if not I bet your going to need this... Even if its a gatekeeper H323 I would start by making sure my MTP's were all in a barrel :)

HTH, please rate it if it helps

Chad

Thanks Chad,

it worked. prob was due to MTP not being checked in the sip trunk.

Sorry for the delay in replying.