cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conferencing trouble

jmfinnegan
Level 1
Level 1

I am having trouble with conference participants hearing each other. I am using a Cisco 3660 with a NM-HDV and CCM 3.3(4)

8 Replies 8

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

What is the IOS ver and are you using G.711 or G.729 codec ??

The IOS is 12.4 8a and the codec is g.729

There was some issues with G729 with old IOS. Also, could be possible that the issue is with DSP. What is the DSP ware version on the Router. "show voice dsp all" should give you thinsk info. Also, can you try G.711 for a test call and see if that works.

The dsp version is 4.4.20. I can give G.711 a try.

U should go to the latest IOS image to get the latest DSPWare. I'd suggest going to the latest T Train if you have the required RAM and Flash.

Well it was working before, but now is not. Just looking for troubleshooting suggestions.

I have such problem today.

Using CCM 3.3 (4), conference bridge Cisco 2651 (including DSP farm).

Codec G.729

We have 7912 and 7960 IP Phones, when i make conference of 3 paticipants on 7912 it works good.

But if i try to make conference then i using 7912 and other two paticipants using 7960 i can hear paticipant, but they can't hear me.

HI, there a better one v4.4.23

and i would strongly suggest to install sometihing like V8.4.3.

I am currently having the same Problem and still working with the TAC on that to have the best Version, as when we fixed something another thing goes bad (like fax for instance)

Hope this helps

Good day

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: