If the fxs ports are controlled by MGCP, then you dont need connection plar. In the MGCP gateway >>Endpoint configuration page for FXS ports >>>Auto-Attendant-DN>>>XXXX
Where XXXX is the number/intercept you want the fxs phone to call automatically when the phone go offhook.
++ So when the phone goes offhook, onhook_offhook indication VPM message will sent to the IOS, and IOS will recognise via the dial-peer that the application is MGCP. So it will send a notify message to CCM, and CCM will send CRCX, and call will go further.
2. Create a calling search space called "Hotline-CSS".
3. Move the partition "Hotline" into the "Hotline-CSS" calling search space.
4. Create a translation pattern. Leave the pattern itself blank, select "Hotline" as partition, and specify a calling search space that contains the number that the PLAR phone needs to dial. Enter the destination number in the "Called Party Transformation Mask" field.
5. From the configuration page of the gateway, select the port connected to the analog phone that will serve as a PLAR phone.
6. Set the "Calling Search Space" field to "Hotline-CSS" for this port.
Ok, the steps you have mentioned from a different thread looks logical to me. But make sure that the translation pattern CSS does have access to the partition of the destination phone which you want to ring. Reset the MGCP Gateway.
Collect theDetailed CCM traces from CCM, and attach it here. I will quickly take a look.
These are the paths to get to each CCX logs through CLI. They may be helpful if you are having issues accessing RTMT or downloading logs through it.
If you want to download them you have to prefix "file get " and you can add one of the options (re...