Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure BLF Speed Dials from users web access

alfonso.cornejo
Level 3
Level 3

Hello guys,

I have configured BLF Speed Dials in CUCM v9.1 but I'm still not able to configure them from the users web access (they just don't appear in the ccmuser web access), does anyone know if it is posible in this new version???

With regular Speed dials it works perfect but with BLF nop.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Alfonso,

Just thought I'd add a reference to the good info from Java (+5)

From the CUCM 9.x SRND;

Unified CM Speed Dial Presence

Unified CM supports the ability for a speed dial to have presence  capabilities by means of a busy lamp field (BLF) speed dial. BLF speed  dials work as both a speed dial and a presence indicator. However, only  the system administrator can configure a BLF speed dial; a system user  is not allowed to configure a BLF speed dial.

The administrator must configure the BLF speed dial with a target  directory number that is resolvable to a directory number within the  Unified CM cluster or a SIP trunk destination. BLF SIP line-side  endpoints can also be configured with a SIP URI for the BLF speed dial,  but SCCP line-side endpoints cannot be configured with a SIP URI for BLF  speed dial. The BLF speed dial indication is a line-level indication  and not a device-level indication.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/9x/presence.html#wp1084090

Cheers!

Rob

"A smile relieves a heart that grieves" 

- Stones

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you cannot configure BLF via CUCMUSER page

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jaime!

Regards,

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Alfonso,

Just thought I'd add a reference to the good info from Java (+5)

From the CUCM 9.x SRND;

Unified CM Speed Dial Presence

Unified CM supports the ability for a speed dial to have presence  capabilities by means of a busy lamp field (BLF) speed dial. BLF speed  dials work as both a speed dial and a presence indicator. However, only  the system administrator can configure a BLF speed dial; a system user  is not allowed to configure a BLF speed dial.

The administrator must configure the BLF speed dial with a target  directory number that is resolvable to a directory number within the  Unified CM cluster or a SIP trunk destination. BLF SIP line-side  endpoints can also be configured with a SIP URI for the BLF speed dial,  but SCCP line-side endpoints cannot be configured with a SIP URI for BLF  speed dial. The BLF speed dial indication is a line-level indication  and not a device-level indication.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/9x/presence.html#wp1084090

Cheers!

Rob

"A smile relieves a heart that grieves" 

- Stones

Thanks alot Rob!!!!

Now it is clear to me.

Best Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: