Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure features button of 6911 IP Phones on CME 9

Hello, I am Amadou Dia CCNA Voice.

I  had a cisco telephony project to deploy in 3 sites (One CME 2911 and  two CME 2901). I did the deployment correctly, now my problem is that i  have many 6911 IP Phones in the deployment and  i would like to know how  to configure the button of function  (pickup, meet me and others).

Can anyone help me please? it is urgent.

Cordialy,

Amadou Daouda DIA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Prasad
Level 5
Level 5

You need to configure ephone-template to achive this.

Check the above link shared by Kevin.

Here is example from the doc...

enable

configure terminal

ephone-template template-tag

softkeys connected {[Acct] [ConfList] [Confrn] [Endcall] [Flash] [HLog] [Hold] [Join] [LiveRcd] [Park] [RmLstC] [Select] [TrnsfVM] [Trnsfer]}

softkeys hold {[Join] [Newcall] [Resume] [Select]}

softkeys idle {[Cfwdall] [ConfList] [Dnd] [Gpickup] [HLog] [Join] [Login] [Newcall] [Pickup] [Redial] [RmLstC]}

softkeys seized {[CallBack] [Cfwdall] [Endcall] [Gpickup] [HLog] [MeetMe] [Pickup] [Redial]}

exit

ephone phone-tag

end

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Kevin Monteiro
Level 7
Level 7

Here is a link for your reference:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeconf.html

Kindly rate the post accordingly.

Regards,
Kevin
Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Manish Prasad
Level 5
Level 5

You need to configure ephone-template to achive this.

Check the above link shared by Kevin.

Here is example from the doc...

enable

configure terminal

softkeys connected {[Acct] [ConfList] [Confrn] [Endcall] [Flash] [HLog] [Hold] [Join] [LiveRcd] [Park] [RmLstC] [Select] [TrnsfVM] [Trnsfer]}

softkeys hold {[Join] [Newcall] [Resume] [Select]}

softkeys idle {[Cfwdall] [ConfList] [Dnd] [Gpickup] [HLog] [Join] [Login] [Newcall] [Pickup] [Redial] [RmLstC]}

softkeys seized {[CallBack] [Cfwdall] [Endcall] [Gpickup] [HLog] [MeetMe] [Pickup] [Redial]}

exit

ephone phone-tag

end

Hello Kevin and Manish thanks for the answer i will test it and back to you the result. Thank you again

Hello Kevin and Manish i have done by using the features-button on config template mode thanks for help.

#ephone-template template-tag

#feature-button 2 Pickup

#ephone 1

#ephone-template template-tag

Thank you for the update and if you question is answered , then mark it as answered and rate all the useful posts.

Thanks

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: