Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure features button of 6911 IP Phones on CME 9

Hello, I am Amadou Dia CCNA Voice.

I  had a cisco telephony project to deploy in 3 sites (One CME 2911 and  two CME 2901). I did the deployment correctly, now my problem is that i  have many 6911 IP Phones in the deployment and  i would like to know how  to configure the button of function  (pickup, meet me and others).

Can anyone help me please? it is urgent.

Cordialy,

Amadou Daouda DIA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Prasad
Level 5
Level 5

You need to configure ephone-template to achive this.

Check the above link shared by Kevin.

Here is example from the doc...

enable

configure terminal

ephone-template template-tag

softkeys connected {[Acct] [ConfList] [Confrn] [Endcall] [Flash] [HLog] [Hold] [Join] [LiveRcd] [Park] [RmLstC] [Select] [TrnsfVM] [Trnsfer]}

softkeys hold {[Join] [Newcall] [Resume] [Select]}

softkeys idle {[Cfwdall] [ConfList] [Dnd] [Gpickup] [HLog] [Join] [Login] [Newcall] [Pickup] [Redial] [RmLstC]}

softkeys seized {[CallBack] [Cfwdall] [Endcall] [Gpickup] [HLog] [MeetMe] [Pickup] [Redial]}

exit

ephone phone-tag

end

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Kevin Monteiro
Level 7
Level 7

Here is a link for your reference:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeconf.html

Kindly rate the post accordingly.

Regards,
Kevin
Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Manish Prasad
Level 5
Level 5

You need to configure ephone-template to achive this.

Check the above link shared by Kevin.

Here is example from the doc...

enable

configure terminal

softkeys connected {[Acct] [ConfList] [Confrn] [Endcall] [Flash] [HLog] [Hold] [Join] [LiveRcd] [Park] [RmLstC] [Select] [TrnsfVM] [Trnsfer]}

softkeys hold {[Join] [Newcall] [Resume] [Select]}

softkeys idle {[Cfwdall] [ConfList] [Dnd] [Gpickup] [HLog] [Join] [Login] [Newcall] [Pickup] [Redial] [RmLstC]}

softkeys seized {[CallBack] [Cfwdall] [Endcall] [Gpickup] [HLog] [MeetMe] [Pickup] [Redial]}

exit

ephone phone-tag

end

Hello Kevin and Manish thanks for the answer i will test it and back to you the result. Thank you again

Hello Kevin and Manish i have done by using the features-button on config template mode thanks for help.

#ephone-template template-tag

#feature-button 2 Pickup

#ephone 1

#ephone-template template-tag

Thank you for the update and if you question is answered , then mark it as answered and rate all the useful posts.

Thanks

Manish