cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure Ring to a Device Pool

l.colmenares
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way that we can configure from CallManager the Specific Ring tone for a Shared line?

We have people that in their phones, they have two lines: a team line (shared number to everybody) and the individual line.

They want to have a diferent ring tones for the shared line and individual line.

BUT they want the share line to have the same ring tone for everybody.

They are asking us a way so we can configure globally from CallManager the ring tone for a Shared Line.

Do you suggets any workaround?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I dont's know how to do everithing you want.. but maybe you can disable the ring from shared lines.. only keep the light avaliable.. so, when a shared line receives a call, all phones will blink.. with no sound..

Hope it helps.

Andrei.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

I dont's know how to do everithing you want.. but maybe you can disable the ring from shared lines.. only keep the light avaliable.. so, when a shared line receives a call, all phones will blink.. with no sound..

Hope it helps.

Andrei.

Thank you very much for suggestion!

I proposed it, but tehy still want to listen to the ring tone...

I propose that the team members manually configure their "line ring" directly from the phone.

But they us to still look for an option to configure ring tone globally from callmanager.

Do you know anyway?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: