cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure Trunk

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Our Customer had a one CallManager in Genebra and another in Brazil, I am try configure the trunk, but, the call not complete. The protocol used is MGCP. The range extension in Brazil is 1XXX at 6XXX, and Genebra 9XXX. When I do debug isdb q931 in CallManager Brazil appear the message "Cause i = 0x829c - invalid number format (incomplete number). The principle the configuration Trunk it's Ok, but, I don't know tell if configuration route pattern, route list this is OK. In this moment I have access the all equipment in the IP solution.

Thank You,

Wilson

Thank You

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kolkatagtc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Wilson, Just try to do the following configs in each of the CCM Server's.

Brazil :

1. Create a RP of 9xxx and select the ICT created as the gateway. If there are multiple servers then there will be multiple ICT's created. In that case create a RL with all the ICT's and select that ICT in the RP.

Do just the opposite RP's in Genebra. Those will be 1xxx & 6xxx.

Rate the solution if this works.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

is the incoming CSS on the GW able to reach the phones??

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Javalenc,

I believe that yes, but, who I can me certificate?

Thank

kolkatagtc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Wilson, Just try to do the following configs in each of the CCM Server's.

Brazil :

1. Create a RP of 9xxx and select the ICT created as the gateway. If there are multiple servers then there will be multiple ICT's created. In that case create a RL with all the ICT's and select that ICT in the RP.

Do just the opposite RP's in Genebra. Those will be 1xxx & 6xxx.

Rate the solution if this works.

Thanks.

Hi Kolka,

I am sorry, what is the significate ICT?

Thank You,

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: